From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Switch Hardware and Software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ assistant on cRIO 9073

Hi,

I needed a good Data Aquisition system and for this I choose (together with an NI field engineer) NI Labview and cRIO9073 module. But I'm stuck for making just a simple measurement now. When I used the evaluation version, without cRIO I made simulated signals and used the DAQ assistant. It was very easy and very fast. But when I want to slect an analog input on the cRIO with analog input module 9205 I can't use the DAQ? Is this normal or do I mis software somewhere? I've foun an other way to make measurements, but I can not change the frequency of measurements, samplingrate,...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,879 Views)

Hi CBo

A cRIO works in a completely different way compared to a regular DAQ card (which uses the DAQmx driver and the DAQ assistant). A cRIO is actually a system which can be used as a complete stand alone system without use of a pc (after programming the device). I suggest you go through the Getting started with cRIO

Best Regards

Michiel
Applications Engineer
NI Belgium
http://www.ni.com/ask
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(6,850 Views)