From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veristand FPGA: Can't acquire analog input

Hi everyone,

I have a problem acquiring analog data with my PXIe-7847R with the SCB-68A terminal block. I'm using a PXIe8840 Quad Core controller with a PXIe1084 chassis. I'm using LabVIEW 2020, VeriStand 2020 and the LabVIEW FPGA Module as well as the NI VeriStand FPGA module.

First, when I use the LabVIEW FPGA Module, I can easily acquire analog input data from a power supply. But when i'm trying to acquire analog data from VeriStand using the NI VeriStand FPGA Module, the values of my Analogs input channels are wrong. Weirdly, even if I can't acquire the wright analog input value, the analog outputs channels are working properly. I have wired AI0+ and AI0- to my power supply (set to 1V DC).

Knowing that my wiring seems okay because I can acquire analog input data on LabVIEW using the LabVIEW FPGA project template and that my NI VeriStand FPGA VI seems also correct because I can generate an analog output voltage, what could be the possible reason of my problem?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(857 Views)