cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal filtering and get a signal without a noise- Using I2c 8452

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi ,

I have a set of data that is acquired from a sensor using USB 8452. I collected the data in excel sheet .I want to remove the noise signal and find out the sensor output. 

I attached the excel sheet with this forum.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,477 Views)
Solution
Accepted by RevathiSudalaimani

So this is a post-processing issue, not an acquisition issue.

Filtering can take many forms, the simplest being a moving average (look at the Mean PtByPt VI).

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,458 Views)

thanks for your reply.

I Tried that also, but I cant get the correct value.I enclosed the vi file .

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,444 Views)

What does this VI have to do with filtering?  I just see string to number conversions (which could be greatly simplified using Unflatten From String and/or String To Byte Array).  What do you expect for an output with this input?

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,435 Views)

hi 

I need the correct sensor output.I acquired the signal but it is not clear to get the correct acquired value due to noise.

I need to calibrate my sensor. I acquired the signal through I2c mode using USB 8452. How can I fliter the noise signal and acquire the correct output value from the input. ? 

Can you help in this concept?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,432 Views)

If you are not even sure you are getting the right values from the sensor, we need to look at that first.  What sensor are you using?  Do you have a data sheet?  Can you share your acquisition code?

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,426 Views)