From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEEcube, MiniBEE

Hi everyone,

I am a PhD student at UCD, and I have a miniBEE BEEcube,  I need to bring this pc up, and it seems I need the required software called BPS (bee cube platform studio). Until up to last year, there was a link present in the forums, but now it is removed. How can I download it  again?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(1,311 Views)

And how is it related to NI's products and forum?

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(1,290 Views)

@santo_13, National Instruments bought Bee Cube, in 2012/2013 and the domain, www.beecube.com takes you to NIs Software Defined Radio landing page.

Message 3 of 6
(1,269 Views)

@veb61 NI discontinued the Bee Cube products in 2021 and they are no longer supported. This may explain why the link you referenced has been removed. I am not an expert on these products, but it is my understanding that there is support with the LabVIEW FPGA Module and Vivado Design Suite.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(1,253 Views)

As you said there is support but for the newer versions, but not the one I own, the support for it was only through the BPS. That's why I need it. Maybe someone who already has it can share?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,249 Views)

You may have better luck posting  your question in the USRP Software Radio forum:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/USRP-Software-Radio/bd-p/500

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,240 Views)