From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibrating PXIe-4353 with CAL-4353 and Fluke Calibrator

I am using a Fluke 5500 Calibrator and the CAL-4353 to attempt the calibration of some NI PXIe-4353 cards.  I am trying to follow the calibration procedure, but am running into some road blocks.  The first problem is I can't "calibrate" the unit.  I go into NI Max and find my unit.  When I right click on it to configure, it reads the CAL-4353, but everything is grayed out and I can't execute the calibrate function.  The other problem that I am having is I don't know where the SC Express Calibration Accessory Channels VI are recalled from. The procedure states " Call the DAQmx Connect SC Express Calibration Accessory Channels VI. Configure the CAL-4353 by setting the connection to _tc_calibration and the physical channels to Dev1/ai0:31".  Throughout the procedure it is wanting me to configure the CAL-4353 and I don't know how to do that.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,249 Views)

In order to see the calibration tab you must first create a task(https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000P7ltSAC) 

The SC Express Calibration Accessory Channels VI its a VI in LabVIEW see http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/370469AD-01/lvdaqmx/palscexpresscalib/

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,226 Views)

Update:

I have written the code, but it is not working as I hoped.  I am getting an error at the out of the Calibration Accessory Channels VI (error -200112) and at the end of the code (error -50103).  I posted it as a different question (Cal-4353 Calibration) because I think once that works out it will answer all my questions about the PXIe-4353.  Once I get everything working I will share my findings. 

Message 3 of 3
(2,131 Views)