From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6052E

I am working with a PXI6052E . Is it a low frequency for data acquisition or the lowest one is the lowest scan time base with the lowest scan time bas number?( ScanStart returns an error when scan frequency is lower than 296Hz or when there is two samples by scan @ 148Hz etc...)
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,966 Views)
Your scan rate is the maximum sample rate divided by the number of channels. The 6052E has a mximum sample rate of 333kS/s. Sampling 2 channels per scan allows a scan rate of 333k/2 = 166.5kS/s.

Read the description of the error code you are receiving. This should give you clue to whay your acquisition isn't working.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,966 Views)
Thank you for your answer
My problem was a problem of low limit and not high limit with few channel.
But I have solved my problem:
In fact all the time base are not available with the E-series cards and I used them.
I used an old version of reference manual of NI-DAQ 6.0 in which it was not written that some time bases were not available !(cf "Scan_Start" function)
I have to do with the 2 time bases available...
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,966 Views)