Orange County LabVIEW Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for LabVIEW Contractor as Required

We are looking for a LabVIEW contractor to assist with programming as needed for our manufacturing team. If you are interested please send a response to the questions below:

1. How long since a machine control program was written
  2. The current version of Labview you are working on
  3. Understanding of "State Machine" coding, how many programs written using this method
  4. Understanding of input sensors i.e. sensor types, generating wiring schematics, actual wiring, troubleshooting
  5. Understanding of machine controls i.e. solenoid valves, proportional valves, rotary, and linear actuators
  6. Understanding of hydraulics machines, high-pressure gases, pneumatic control systems
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,358 Views)

Hi Cherin,

Yes, I am very much interested.

Shall we communicate using emails. My email ID is kvbhate@yahoo.com

Thanks and regards,

Kunal

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,320 Views)

Hi Cherin,

Our company EZ-TechStop may be able to assist you on an as needed basis.  Below are brief answers to your questions.  Please feel free to email me at elizabeth@ez-techstop.com for more detailed answers.

1. How long since a machine control program was written - approx 4 months ago
  2. The current version of Labview you are working on - 2021
  3. Understanding of "State Machine" coding, how many programs written using this method - dozens, state machine QMH, event structures, and some object oriented programming
  4. Understanding of input sensors i.e. sensor types, generating wiring schematics, actual wiring, troubleshooting - we have done this on past projects and are currently doing this in many projects
  5. Understanding of machine controls i.e. solenoid valves, proportional valves, rotary, and linear actuators - strong background in understanding actuators, some limited experience with hydraulic actuators
  6. Understanding of hydraulics machines, high-pressure gases, pneumatic control systems - some, but limited
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,178 Views)