Our online shopping is experiencing intermittent service disruptions.

Support teams are actively working on the resolution.

NI Training Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI learn Labview - Core 2 - Access denied issue to download the exercises or to perform the guided activity.

Hello all,

I am facing an issue "access denied" when trying to download the exercises or clicking on the "Guided activity" in the course "Transferring Data" from LabVIEW Core 2:

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>H9SZA7M4BRYRJK6W</RequestId>
<HostId>uhD26JJ0Ql3CcPpym1sghwOOGoXwOkOJMfa/Im7OhB2qYBGEOA8jBPUKCawxrEWefMLpIdWw1xo=</HostId>
</Error>

The course itself is working fine, only the guided activity and exercises material download is making this issue..
Does anyone have an idea? I didn't face any issue last week with LabVIEW Core 1 exercises download and guided activity.

I didn't find any NI email address to report this issue.

Thanks in advance! 
Comments
WinklerMarcell
NI Employee (retired)
on

Hello, 

this is Marcell Winkler from NI, I will be helping you with the training issue. I've managed to reproduce your problem. If I try to access the exercises at this point: 

error.jpg

I'm receiving the same error as you: 

error_thesame.jpg

I also found a workaround, if you go to the menu at the very beginning of the course you can download all the exercises for all the lessons in one zip. This seems to work for me: 

menu.jpg

downloads.jpg

We recently updated the training site so this issue must be a bug. I will let onlinetraining@ni.com know about the issue. Next time you are experiencing any troubles with the training site you can reach the appropriate team on this address directly.

Let me know if you could download the whole course exercises from the other location!

Contributors