From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

troncature au décimal.

Solved!
Go to solution

Bonjour, 
Tout d'abord, merci aux personnes qui prendront leurs temps pour me répondre.
Actuellement, je fais une mesure de tension sur une carte électronique, voici les limites :
Tol_High = 10.55V et  Tol8low = 12.55V

Ma mesure est 12.555V et ma séquence tombe en défaut. 
Quelqu'un pourrait m'aider sur ce problème SVP ? Je souhaite tronquer ma mesure afin de retenir que 12.55V au lieu de 12.555V
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, First of all, thank you to the people who will take their time to answer me. Currently, I am doing a voltage measurement on an electronic card, here are the limits:

Tol_High = 10.55V and Tol8low = 12.55V My measurement is 12.555V and my sequence falls into default.

Can someone help me with this problem please? I wish to truncate my measure in order to remember that 12.55V instead of 12.555V thank you in advance
Thank's

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,162 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yannick69

Hi,

Assume Locals.Meas is your measurement. Create a statement step with the expression

Locals.Meas = Round (Locals.Meas * 100) / 100

Regards

Laurent

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,139 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yannick69

Thank you for your reply. it's perfect 🙂

@Laurent_B a écrit :

Hi,

Assume Locals.Meas is your measurement. Create a statement step with the expression

Locals.Meas = Round (Locals.Meas * 100) / 100

Regards

Laurent

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,120 Views)