From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL data base

Solved!
Go to solution

SQL data base Teststand Error.PNG

Hello All,

I am new to the SQL , I configured teststand to MySQL connector version 3.5x as the instrunction I updated in configuration settings.and set the My sql results data base .I am getting the above error .

Help in solving the about error .

Regards,

Padugur

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,289 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Padugur

It's stating that the datalink is invalid.

You should open up the database, make sure the Database Management System is set to MySQL and click "Build". A connection screen will pop up and ask you to determine the server name and the login. After that, you should have enough info entered to click "Test Connection". If everything works, it will say "Test Connection Succeeded" Select the database and it will autopopulate your connection string.

It performs the same check when you Test Connection as when they log data. So if successful in one location will be successful on both.

Certified-LabVIEW-Architect_rgb.jpgCertified_TestStand_Architect_rgb.jpg

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." John Bernard Books

Message 2 of 2
(3,282 Views)