From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RunTime Error -18002

Good morning to everyone,

Today I encountered a strange RunTime Error. In Labview I have created a simple sequence which controls a contact in order to transmit signal with the NI USB-6211.

The VI is then inserted in a sequence and integrated in TestStand. During some test on the previous days all worked perfectly, but today while I’m trying to run the same sequence with the same Labview program, I always receive a runtime error with the following characteristics:

• Details: LabVIEW : parameter Tempo Squelch not found in the VI's connector pane.
  • Error Code: -18002; LabVIEW reported an error. See 'LabVIEW : ' message for more details of how to resolve this issue.

The problem is that I have tried to find the cause of this runtime error but I can’t find any clue to solve it. I checked that parameter, files and everything else and all was like the time when all worked correctly.

Moreover, if I run the VI separately, not calling it by TesStand, it runs without problems and as I expected.

If someone have any good idea I am open to everything!

Thank you for the attention and the helps!

Best Regards,

Michele

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(877 Views)

Thank you!

I have already checked that link and was not strictly related with my problem. The solution that I found was the kill of the labview and teststand programs and then I have delated and recreated the step for the VI call. That was my solutions.

Best regards and thank you for the help!

Michele

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(839 Views)