NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report filename Batch Model

Good evening.
I have a Teststand 2016sp application in Batch mode, how can I add the string "_PASS" or "_FAIL" to the report filename depending on the test result of each SOCKET?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(703 Views)

Hi Mario74,

for the customization of the report a possibility is to find the .xsl file that give the configuration to the report, in that case you have to travel to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\TestStand 2020\Components\Models\TestStandModels\ATML\StyleSheets

I’m not an expert to this language, so I’m not sure if it is a good choice to change that kind of file. When I added an image to the report, I have followed the instruction on the NI site because only some parts can be touched.

But if your aim is to simply divide the reports by their overall state then you can also go to Configure >> Result Processing, then in the options of a report and in the tab of Report File Path Name select the Generate Report File Path and add the string

"$(ClientFileDir)\\TestStand Reports \\$(UUTStatus)\\$(UUT)_Report_$(Unique).$(FileExtension)"

It will create a folder called TestStand Reports in the working directory. In the TestStand Reports then each report will be saved in a folder named with the state of the report itself. So for example if a Report result (or better the UUT result) will be Passed then a folder called Passed will be created and that report will be saved inside it.

I hope to have helped you somehow even if it is not strictly related to the Batch model, but maybe it can give you some ideas.

Best regard,

Michele

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(673 Views)