NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIveristand compilation error for matlab model

Hi,

I am trying to compile matlab model with NIVeristand.tlc to generate .dll file which can be linked with power electronics addons. Model is compiled successfully if there is no out port connected. But I am getting following errors if any out port is connected after SVPWM blocks.NiVeristandCompilationErrorNiVeristandCompilationError

### Aborted due to an error in the build procedure for model: FOC_dll

The call to NIVeriStand_make_rtw_hook, during the exit hook generated the following error: VeriStand: The build procedure failed to compile the model: FOC_dll. This might be the result of a failed linking or compile operation of the binary file. For more information, refer to the error message generated in the MATLAB Command Window. If MATLAB reports error LNK1123, make sure to apply all service packs and updates for your version of Microsoft Visual Studio or Windows SDK. For more information about this error, refer to Microsoft article KB2757355. The build process will terminate as a result.

Caused by:

VeriStand: The build procedure failed to compile the model: FOC_dll. This might be the result of a failed linking or compile operation of the binary file. For more information, refer to the error message generated in the MATLAB Command Window. If MATLAB reports error LNK1123, make sure to apply all service packs and updates for your version of Microsoft Visual Studio or Windows SDK. For more information about this error, refer to Microsoft article KB2757355.

I am using NI Veristand 2020 and matlab version 2018a. Any help is appreciated to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Manish

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,058 Views)

Hi

Did your problem solved? I get a same error while compile Simulink model, If it's possible to share your experience?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(471 Views)