From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI-DAQmx9.3 PCIe6535/6/7

The above NI is in one of the Baggage scanner which I service and maintain-Rapiscan systems.Recently it showed an Error:FAILED TO INITIALIZE.DATAIO MODULE.

I have tried all the possible tests to no avail.please assist.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,694 Views)

I think you may have posted this in the wrong forum, unless you baggage scanner runs TestStand, which is highly unlikely.

If the system has been running for a long time and suddenly gives this error, it is most likely a hardware error. Maybe PCI Express card in the PC has jumped out of its socket or is has just suffered a defect. I could also be the PC which has suffered a defect. I hope this helps.

Cheers

Jens.

Best regards
Jens Christian Andersen.
CLA, CTA, CPI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,367 Views)

I have same problem,till moment i did not get solve,can you help me ,i am maintenance in rapiscan system

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(1,786 Views)

If there were no OS or Software Updates that led to this failure, I would consider it as a hardware failure and replace the board.

Before doing the replacement, try moving this DAQ to another system and see if it works there, if it does not then it is a failed card.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(1,782 Views)

Hello freinds ,i have problem on rapiscan x ray machinescreen ,there are lines on picture ,i cleaned Adc and x ray generator  .x ray machine was in stors for 2 month

٢٠٢١٠٩١٦_١٦٤٦٢١.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,759 Views)

And did you try changing the monitor?

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,750 Views)