From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on changing the teststand version from 2014 to 2010 using version selector

Hi All,

I am obtaining the following error when I try to change the active version of teststand.

Untitled.png 

Also I get the same error whenever I launch Teststand 2014. Any inputs in resolving it are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prasaanth

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,955 Views)

Prasaanth,

does this error also occur after a reboot?

What OS are you using?

Did you try a repair installation of TS 2014 in case a reboot did not help?

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,952 Views)

HI Norbort,

Yes this error occurs even after a reboot and I had already tried repairing TS2014. I am using windows 8 Pro.

Regards,

Prasaanth

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,950 Views)

Is TS 2010 working on the system?

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,948 Views)

It was working fine.Then I have moved to TS2014. In current situation, to launch TS2010 I will require to change the teststand engine from 2014 to 2010. This is where I face the isue.

Regards,

Prasaanth

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,945 Views)

Hi Norbert,

Thanks for your time. I tried repairing Labwindows/CVI runtime engine and it worked fine

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,943 Views)