From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLL Parameter Info in TestStand 2.0

TestStand 2.0
Visual C++ 6.0

I just upgraded to TestStand 2.0 from 1.0.3 (about one hour ago!). When I use the DLL Flexible Prototype Adapter in TS2.0 it is unable to see the parameter information in my DLL. These DLL's worked perfectly with the previous version of TestStand. I have another machine with 1.0.3 loaded and the parameter information is loaded from the DLL. So in short, TestStand 2.0 is not properly loading parameter information from my DLL's, and this is clearly not a "feature" I was interested in getting with 2.0!!
Yes, I know that I can enter the parameter information manually, but I'm lazy, and I've got a considerable amount of functions to deal with.
Any other suggestions?

~tonye
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,089 Views)
Hi tonye,

If you believe there is a problem with TestStand 2.0, then it's best to report this one direct to NI, either via the Contact Us | Request Support web page, or via your local representative.

Send an example of your problem.

Regards
Ray Farmer
Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,089 Views)
Tonye,

The only way to debug this problem is to have a copy of a DLL with which the problem can be reproduced. Clearly if TS 1.0.3 can read the type library of the DLL and TS 2.0 cannot, NI will fix the problem. However, this cannot occur if the problem cannot be reproduced. Please send us a DLL.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,089 Views)