From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling a DLL in TestStand by reference

Greetings-

I am writing a DLL for TestStand calling, but failed to call the DLL, please kindly find the attached Doc file and help me how to fix this issue.

Many thanks-

W

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,373 Views)

Hi W,

I've got several questions for you :

• Why don't you call your LabVIEW VI instead of building a DLL ?
  • Why do you use a CVI step to call the built DLL ? There is DLL adapter for C-calling convention DLL calls (the icon with the red C up to a gearwheel)

CLA, CTA, LV Champion
View Cyril Gambini's profile on LinkedIn
This post is made under CC BY 4.0 DEED licensing
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,357 Views)

Greetings-

Thanks for your reviewing. 

• Why don't you call your LabVIEW VI instead of building a DLL ? yes,  I can call it as Labview VI,and I looked a application with DLL under TestStand, so I want learn it.
  • Why do you use a CVI step to call the built DLL ? There is DLL adapter for C-calling convention DLL calls (the icon with the red C up to a gearwheel) / I found the application is using CVi step to call a DLL under Teststand.

I tried C-calling, still failed to call the DLL.  Please kindly find the attachment and help me how to fix it, I want to call DLL under TestStand, I don't know where issue result to the failing.

Many thanks-

W

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,351 Views)