Labels
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello World!

Fernando_D
Active Participant

This is my first blog post on the NI Circuit Design Community and I am very excited about it. First things first, let me introduce myself. My name is Fernando Dominguez and I'm a Staff Applications Engineer here at NI; actually, I have worked here since I graduated (7 years ago) and during this time I have had the opportunity to work with different product lines including LabVIEW, data acquisition devices, and so on.

The last three years I’ve been focused on the NI Circuit Design Platform: Multisim and Ultiboard. One of my main responsibilities is to provide technical support, therefore, chances are that we have had some sort of contact by phone, email, or through our discussion forum.

In this blog, I’ll be sharing tips, how-tos, resources and best practices for Multisim and Ultiboard. Whether you are new to Multisim or an experienced user, a student, educator or designer, I hope you will find this information practical and useful.

Please feel free to post any comments on this blog, we love hearing from you. If you haven’t already, consider following Multisim on twitter and facebook.

See you soon!

Fernando

Fernando D.
National Instruments