Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is bnc logical input ?

i was reading user module for NI USB-6212 i encounter with this word BNC logic input
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,993 Views)
Most of those USB DAQs have screw terminals but some have a few BNC connectors.  BNC Logic Input is simply a digital input that happens to have a BNC style connector.
LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,970 Views)

GUYS I M working on a project here nd i need to plot the characterstics of motor- generator set using lab view . i m facing a problem in DAQ whenever u put the DAQ in test panel i get extra voltages on every channel without any input nd as result my graph deviates , i dont know the solution nd i dont think it is any manufactural  defect , help me if there is any possible way to remove those unwanted frequencies .. pls reply me soon i m reaaly in need for the solution "baadsharaj@gmail.com "

if u reply it will automatically come to in  my gmail, but if u find any solution mail it me to the address , i will be thankful to u 

have a nice day .. can be it be a work station problem ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,885 Views)