Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

produce sound waveform through analog output

Hello,

I am learning how to use the analog output on a DAQMX labview 7.1 system. I have produced a waveform with periods of rest (silence) and periods of sounds (with different amplitudes, frequencies, durations). SO for example i have a waverform with 100ms of rest; 200 ms at 450Hz, 100 ms rest and 200ms ar 300 Hz.

How can I play this? At the moment I can only play one sound, but not the entire waveform.

Thank you in advance,
Yvonne
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,953 Views)
Hi,

It exists some very good examples in LabView.

I think it is a good way to learn some programming methods.

I found one which can be helpful for your application.

The vi name is “Cont Gen Voltage Wfm-Int Clk.vi”.

To access the examples follow this path:

Help->Find Exemple -> Folders Structure -> Choose the folder “Daqmx” -> Analog Out-> Generate Voltage.llb -> Cont Gen Voltage Wfm-Int Clk.vi.

Regards,

Johan G.

NIF

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,931 Views)
I am new to labview, and I was just wondering if someone could help me with my problem. I was given a program which they say runs perfectly but when I opened I keep on getting a message "required dll file missing". It does not actually say which .dll file but it keeps comming up after I press OK. It keeps on doing this until the front panel opens but it is not executable.
I am using Labview 6i and the software is for data acquisition and control.

Really need your help...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,887 Views)
Hi,
Did you install the driver "Daq trad". It is necessary for a data acqisition.
You can find this driver at this address:
    http://digital.ni.com/softlib.nsf/websearch/3DBF3D343476A28F8625709E006A4937?opendocument&node=132070_US

You should ask the person who made the program which driver he used.

Johan G.
NIF

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,880 Views)