From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mydaq and lab view 13

Just got my NI-myDAQ but doesn't appear on Labview 13, It will work on LV 2012, but is there a fuzzy logic for 2012 I can download or can I configure mydaq for LV 2013

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,214 Views)

We are not blind, you can use regular font size Smiley Wink Also, this is the wrong forum for such questions, you better ask in the LabVIEW forum or in the Multifunction DAQ forum.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,198 Views)

Wolfgang wrote:Also, this is the wrong forum for such questions, you better ask in the LabVIEW forum or in the Multifunction DAQ forum.

I already asked the moderator to move this thread.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,193 Views)

What version of NI ELVISmx did you install?  Did you install that and DAQmx after installing LabVIEW 2013?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,192 Views)