From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to measure ac voltage using pxi

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

We are doing an project in speed control of permanent magnet brushless dc motor using labview.

regarding this we have to acquire around 20 volt ac. we have pxi and scxi and bnc card. is this hardwares are enough for this project? please give sugesstions.

thankyou

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,046 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author voltage measurement

Could you provide the model number of the pxi and scxi boards? There are different types and they all have different capabilities.

You could also do the search yourself of the types and read the specifications. Just enter the model number into the search box at the top of the page.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,039 Views)
Hi, I am doing project on speed control of pmbldc motor. control type is sensorless control. for that i have to aquire the motor terminal voltage. it is around 20 volts. in our lab we have PCI 6024E and scxi and BNC 2120 AND pxI . Will these hardwares are useful?. please give suggestions.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,010 Views)

You've got WHAT SCXI and WHAT PXI?

The PCI 6024E obviously cannot do it without signal conditioning as I'm sure you saw from the product page.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,005 Views)