From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my DAQ still produce voltage when I aborted execution?

Solved!
Go to solution

Q1) Why my NI USB 6008 still produce voltage when i stopped it from run? I can still measure voltage from the analog output ( Aoo) using multimeter ?

Q2) How to use the stop(T) function in Labview DAQ assistant?

Can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,810 Views)

First, never use the abort button. Second, in order to change the voltage, you have to do a DAQmx Write.

The stop button in your while loop can be wired to the stop input.

Message 2 of 10
(3,806 Views)
ok thanks, i will try.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,796 Views)
Can i just depend on DAQ Assistant for my build up circuit than using DAQmx write?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,795 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author veceeeee
It's up to you. The DAQ Assistant is just a big wrapper around the DAQmx functions.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,793 Views)
When i create 2 input channels in the DAQ assistant, the DAQ assistant do not show me which is my first data and second data. And so, i can't do my comparison . How?
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,790 Views)
Don't know what you mean by the DAQ Assistant showing data. It returns data as dynamic datattype (evil thing). If you use the Split Signal function, the first element is the first channel you specify and the second element is the second channel you specify.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,787 Views)
ok
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,757 Views)

Can I have a express function at block diagram which output a value result after comparsion, not a true or false value?  

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,713 Views)
If you want to know the difference between two things, subtraction is the commonly used method.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,703 Views)