From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB6009 with Visual Studio 6.0

Hello,
I'm trying to use NI-USB 6009 supported by NIDAQmx using Visual C++ (Visual Studio 6.0). I've been used NIDAQ driver for traditional DAQ board, but this is the first time to use NIDAQmx driver.
I wonder whether NIDAQmx supports Visual C++ (Visual Studio 6.0), and what's the function name and location?

Thanks ahead for some replies..

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,849 Views)
DAQmx does support C++.   You can find the function calls in the DAQmx C Reference Help.  You can access this file from the start menu.

Start --> All Programs --> National Instruments --> NI DAQ --> NI-DAQmx C Reference Help

Index for DAQmx, and you will see a list of the function calls to the DAQmx driver.  If you do not have this file, you will probably want repair the NI-DAQmx driver installation and tell it to install help for C++ when it installs.  This will only need to be done if you didn't have C++ installed when you installed DAQmx.  Happy hunting!
-Jeff P.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,844 Views)

Hi All-

You may also need to configure your USB-6008/9 for use with NI-DAQmx using the instructions in this KB.

Thanks-

Tom W
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,840 Views)
Thanks a lot.. It seems almost same as traditional NIDAQ usage.

Thank you again.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,832 Views)