07-11-2014 01:21 PM
I have a NI cDAQ 9174 which I'm using with an NI9215, a NI9263, and a NI9227. Recently, all of the channels but one (Channel 3) appear to have stopped generating any signals. I'm pretty sure I set up the tasks correctly, as I set them all up the same way and one of them does work (also, Channels 1 and 2 at least used to work as well).
Does anyone have any idea why this might have happened?
07-14-2014 02:09 PM
There's not enough information to proceed with. What have you tried so far? Can you cycle through the channels in your VI? Have you verified the channels in MAX?
07-14-2014 02:12 PM
Yes, I verified the channels in MAX. I've used channel 3 both in MAX and my VI, which is a pretty simple VI using the DAQ assistant. When I try to use the other channels in the same way, nothing happens.
Not sure what you mean by cycling through the channels in my VI.
07-14-2014 03:54 PM
07-14-2014 03:55 PM
Using a single DAQ assistant, yes. I miscommunicated however, the channels do not work in MAX, so I suspect the problem is not with the code. That's why I didn't attach it.
07-14-2014 04:35 PM
07-14-2014 05:04 PM
I previously had channel 1 connected to the line on an IC which enables the on chip voltage regulator. Channel 2 connected to a switch circuit which sets a digital output high or low depending on the input voltage. Channels 3 and 4 had perviously not been connected to anything until I started testing them this last week.
I also disconnected from the everything in order to verify that Channels 1, 2, and 4 weren't working.
Thanks for the suggestion; I'll submit a support request.