From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I turn Off Channels in a Chart

Solved!
Go to solution

I have two charts one for flow and one for pressure, Each chart has multiple inputs, I need a way to turn some of them off when not using all the channels.

I still need to record all the channels when the Capture button is used for 10 seconds.

Any ideas for this problem?

Richard

I am using Labview 8.6 and a PCI 6220DAQ card into a SCB-68 interconnect box.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,868 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author RAL1

Hello Richard,

Thanks for using NI forums.  There are property nodes you can use to select a plot and then change the visibility of the plot.  You must first select the active plot by right clicking on your chart and going to Creat>>Property Node>>ActivePlot.  Once you have done this you can simply drag the bottom of the property node down to add additional properties for that specific chart.  Once you create a constant for the Active Plot you can then choose the Plot Visible property by clicking on one of the additional properties you have just added and selecting Plot>>Visible.  Wire a false constant to this input if you would like to turn it off.  Take a look at the example attached and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,851 Views)

Thank Yoy

I have got the Plots turn on and off indiviualy just the way I needed the chart to be.

There was a leaning cure for the Nodes but I have what I need to proceed with the other pars of my project.

These form are the best thing I have going for assitance with Labview.

Thank You Brandon

Richard

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,822 Views)