From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate and Measure of Voltage with NI USB 6003

Hi all,

in my current project I want to generate a voltage between 0V and 10V in 3000 steps. I also want to measure 3000 voltage data (These two processes need to be synchronized and take 100ms in total). I found NI USB 6003 model product. I wonder if this product can meet what I want? Can it generate and measure 3000 voltage data in 100ms? If not, I welcome your suggestions.

Best regards!

Ali EGIN

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(692 Views)

santo_13_0-1656474630012.png

Unfortunately no, because your requirement of 3000 steps in 100ms requires 30kS/s but the AO is capable of only 5kS/s

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(674 Views)

Hi,

thanks for your answer. Do you know if NI has a Compact DAQ module that meets my needs? For example, I found NI USB 6211 and this module has a maximum update rate of 250 kS/s. I believe it must be suitable for my application, right?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(663 Views)

Of course, there are a lot of other modules (incl. C-Series) that can satisfy your needs. Yes, 6211 would also satisfy your needs.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(644 Views)