From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQPad1200

Hello

Really I have problem with my DAQ 1200. I have a Lab program on Labview 3 which works with DAQ 1200 parallel port. The PC is an old one with HD 500 MB and OS win 3.1

Now I have to use this system (Labview, DAQ 1200 parallel port) in new PC with new OS (does not matter which one 2000 or XP). I succeed to run Labview 3 in XP, put DAQ 1200 is still unknown by XP. Every time when I run my laboratory program in Labview there is error ((the DAQ device is unknown or the driver does not support it)).

Please can somebody tell me what I should do, or the best solution to make DAQ 1200 parallel port work with new OS and continue working with my Labview 3. I tried with win 2000, but by add new hardware I do not found DAQ 1200 to install it and by XP the same problem.

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,594 Views)

Hi Lab1994,

I have found a good troubleshooter that may help you with this problem.

http://www.ni.com/support/install/parallel/boardxp.htm

Once you have done this it should appear in your Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX).

I hope this helps.

Any problems please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards

Michael
NIUK Application Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,570 Views)