Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AO regeneration in FIFO mode

Hello,

I am doing a continuous FIFO mode analog waveform o/p using the command:

Status = WFM_Load(Device, 2, ChanVect(0), Waveform(0), NumPoints, 0, 1)

Then I

In my application I have to

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,880 Views)
Hello,

I am doing a continuous FIFO mode analog waveform o/p using the command:

Status = WFM_Load(Device, 2, ChanVect(0), Waveform(0), NumPoints, 0, 1)

Then I In my application I have to stop this waveform at one point and again start the waveform generation from beginning with the same data in FIFO. I was wondering how do I do this?

Thanks.
-Madan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,878 Views)

Hello Madan,

Is there a particular reason that you are using Traditional NI-DAQ (Legacy)?  This would be very easy to do in NI-DAQmx using the properties Allow Connecting DAC Reference to Ground at Runtime and Connect DAC Reference to Ground.  You can check to see if your device is supported in NI-DAQmx at http://www.ni.com/support/daq/versions.htm.  If it is supported and you would like to use it, the driver installs shipping examples that you can use to get started, as long as you choose to install support for your language when installing the driver.  You can download NI-DAQmx here.  If you choose to use NI-DAQmx and need help finding an example, let me know what language you are using and I would be happy to recommend one.

Regards,

Laura

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,861 Views)