From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rfsg resample and write.vi in .NET

I'm working with a PSK Modulation VI that uses the rfsg_resample_and_write.VI.  I can't seem to find this function in CVI or .NET.  Any help to find/simulate this VI in C# would be greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 7
(5,066 Views)

Hi kral;

You may find the follwing link useful on this case:

National Instruments .NET Driver Support

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/14434/en/

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(5,028 Views)

Thank you Pedro,

I've already had this link bookmarked, in my favourites and pinned!  It IS a very valuable link, but sadly, it does not help my situation.  I've poured over the CHM files and the examples and I can't seem to find any .NET equivalent.  Barring digging into the VI and recreating it in .NET, has anybody else needed this VI in .NET?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(5,025 Views)

Hi Krai, 

If the .NET driver support does not help, I think looking into the LabVIEW VIs and .NET examples would be a good place to start.  I don't believe we offer a specific example of that exact function in LabWindows.  

Best wishes!

Amanda B.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,997 Views)

Did you ever find the equivelent function?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,194 Views)

No I did not actually.  The best answer I received was to make this VI a DLL and wrap it then PInvoke it.  It would work, but that's what we do with all of our Functional VIs anyway.  Since this was only a single subVI within a larger VI, it wasn't worth the effort to make this one out when we already made a DLL of the larger parent VI.  If that makes sense.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,191 Views)
I forgot to mention that did embark to re-write this VI in C# and was making pretty good progress, until I needed to stop working on the project. Just putting this out there that the code didn't seem too be daunting.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,182 Views)