From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support need for Vision system

hi im new to vision assistant system any one help i have sample images and how could i program my requirement. this images taken from usb web cam,my requirement is dirt fault, poly fiber, shade and cone damage fault. also suggest anyone which industrial camera we go for it. (which one is good for this vision development module or vision builder AI).

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,668 Views)

Your message does not belong in this forum which is for suggesting new ideas to improve the Vision module.  It is an ordinary request for help.  I've asked the moderator to move it.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,645 Views)

hi im new to vision assistant system any one help i have sample images
and how could i program my requirement.
this images taken from usb web cam,my requirement is dirt fault,
poly fiber, shade and cone damage fault.
also suggest anyone which industrial camera we go for it.
(which one is good for this vision development module or vision builder AI).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,639 Views)

hi any one suggest me this image are capture from usb web camera we need identify only that white circle on the blue images. i don't know how to threshold and remove particle because i fixed some threshold level i got lot of particles, and i con't solve it

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,611 Views)

hi any solve this problem i capture image from usb veb cam and find one circle on the image now i want how to get that circle only not other particles. i used vision assistant tool and convert gray image then i used threshold tool but don't get correct circle it'll come lot of another particles.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,611 Views)

Please don't spam the forums with multiple threads of the same question.  And certainly don't post in the  Vision Idea Exchange unless your message is about improving Vision.

All of your posts have been merged into one thread to reduce the clutter and to prevent people from wasting their time answering one thread when you might be getting responses in other threads.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,589 Views)