Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't call labview vi step in VBAI 3.0

Hi Jack,
Thank you for your reply. I did what you showed me on the picture and everything is ok on this part. The problem comes when i'm trying to process data that i'm getting from the previous step. The processing is that simple as to compare excel data sheet with the previous step data and to a value such as 200 to the next step. Giving the data to the next step is ok, but getting from the previous step and to process there's were the issue occure. When i send previous data directly to the out put as you showed me i can see that available for the next step in VBAI. but when i'm trying to process it and sending the result to the next step, it doesn't work (i mean that the data are now different from the first). i attached files as you asked me.

Best regards,

Tchaou
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 22
(1,198 Views)

Hi Jack,

Here is what i can see on labview  when i'm testing the custom step. The value is coded. that's why the comparison doesn't work. Now i need something to convert this value for me to get something like 110101 which are string and not binary. this result is given by the previous step in VBAI. i notice that the code in question "?a" can be interpreted by VBAI to get something like 110101. My question now is how to get labview to convert "?a" to 110101 so i can make the comparison in the custom step. if you could help me with this issue.

Best Regards,

Tchaou

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 22
(1,192 Views)