From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Lookout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE-Fuji AF-300 P11 Drives

Anyone succesfully used modbus driver to control/monitor new GE series VFD's
with RS-485? Lookout GURU's: can you folks write a driver specific to this
(new, industrial standard, high volume)family of Variable Speed Drives? TIA
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(8,850 Views)
There doesn't seem to be much activity on your question.

Could you post if you were able to get this drive to work?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(8,849 Views)
They work great. Can't remember why I asked at the time. It might have been the problem with the P11's Modbus register map. It was messed pretty badly in the manual, so I just remaped it myself and It has been working great ever since.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(8,848 Views)

Hello Ed;

In searching for answers I came upon your post regarding a AF-300 drive.  We are new to LabVIEW and have purchased it specifically to communicate with and data log the activity of a GE/Fuji AF-300 G11 Variable Frequency Drive.  It sounds like you may have some experience here and I am anxious to talk to someone who has set this up (any help in a starting point is better than what we have found so far). 

Anyone else who has experience/ideas please feel free to respond.  Or if you have Ed's email address that might expedite the process.

Thanks;

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(8,615 Views)

fuji no longer manufactures drives for ge. fuji is selling drives to the us market direct now.

http://www.ctiautomation.net/FUJI-Product-Selection-Guide.htm

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,918 Views)

Hi Steve,

Sorry I missed your question... Things have been very hectic lately.

I assume you have resolved your issues by now?  If not, shoot me an email at erblock AT mit DOT edu

Ed

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,860 Views)