LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delaunay triangulation function

Hi,

I'm looking for the Delaunay triangulation function in CVI but couldn't find it. Did I miss it or is yhis function not available in CVI.

I found some results for Labview but not CVI. Is it possible to use the Labview implementation in CVI?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,132 Views)

Hello Bertrand_ENAC,

I think you have 2 different solutions to achieve your goal.

1. If you want to use specifically the LabVIEW function, you can create a DLL using this function from LabVIEW, and then use it in LabWindows/CVI.
  2. You can find an open-source mathematic library containing an implementation of Delaunay triangulation and use it in your code.

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,072 Views)

Hello @Bertrand_ENAC,

based on my experience, when you have this kind of needs in CVI the best option is searching a third-party library that fulfills your requirements and wrap it into a CVI project.

Usually the most difficult thing is to find a library written in plain-C clang-compliant.

If you use one of the lastes CVI release (2015 or newer) the integration is easier (usually).

I don't know if this is ok for you but this site seems to point to a couple of C source files to do this kind of triangulation.

Vix
-------------------------------------------
In claris non fit interpretatio

-------------------------------------------
Using LV from 7
Using LW/CVI from 6.0
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,066 Views)