LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

write different values to DAQ

Thanks crossrulz

How can I add them together?  One of them is a waveform and the other one is just a number and I don't want to miss any data 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(332 Views)
If one is a waveform, then the other is a waveform as well. As I already said, just make every value in the waveform the same value. You've been shown how to do this as well. You should be setting non-regenerative mode if you need the ability to change values. See the shipping example.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(323 Views)

DId you not notice my last VI where I created a 2D array?  The first row I designated as the waveform and the second row was the DC.  I used Initialize Array to set all of the data points for the second waveform to be the same, making it a DC signal.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(307 Views)

I think you might wanna try this example,

there you can generate two (sinewave or other) waveforms, and change their parameters while running. I think you can set the amplitude of one waveform into "0", then you will have "DC Generation" just by changing the offset value.

regards,

Yan.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(295 Views)