LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webservice debug error -1967362033: OS and Network Services: (Hex 0x8ABC700F) Invalid argument(s).

Solved!
Go to solution

I have just made a few VI updates to a webservice in LV2020. I always run the webservice right from within the project to check the updates. All of a sudden I run into error Error -1967362033 when trying to run in debug mode. I have tried multiple things to find a solution, but unfortunately without a fix.

- I rebooted the PC

- I ran Labview in Admin mode

- I ran another webservice in debug mode without issues

- I ran the project on a newer Labview version

- I ran the project on another PC in a newer version

The error was consistent in all cases. Unfortunately, I can't find any detailed explanation online to debug this error.

There was an error running the web service on the debug server: Error -1967362033 occurred at NI Web Service Provider.lvlib:Elevated Copy.vi

Possible reason(s):

OS and Network Services: (Hex 0x8ABC700F) Invalid argument(s).

Complete call chain:
NI Web Service Provider.lvlib:Elevated Copy.vi
NI Web Service Debug.lvlib:Copy Public Folder.vi
NI Web Service Debug.lvlib:Copy Configs.vi
NI Web Service Debug.lvlib:Debug Web Service.vi
NI Web Service Debug.lvlib:Launch_WS_Debug.vi
NI Web Service Debug.lvlib:Launch_WS_Debug.vi.ProxyCaller

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously concerned about the Labview subscription model
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(546 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author aartjan

I moved this question to a support request and was advised to rebuild the webservice. I share this solution for future benefit for all.

While rebuilding the webservice, I found the cause of the error. Apparently, I had inadvertently stopped autopopulating the "public content" folder. This was the only cause of the error. It took me a long time to find.
It was not too hard to move the methods to a new webservice: the endpoint definitions remain intact when moving directly from one webservice to another.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously concerned about the Labview subscription model
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(469 Views)