LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waveform default time date change method

hello ,,, i need little help please,
i want to change x axis date value according to my requirement like if i want to take date of 1st march 2018 for the attached example than what amendment i need to do to get my required time axis. as its default date is 1/1/1904, i just to start this example to start at 1/3/2018 instead of 1/1//1904.
how can i do that.. please guide me.. 
thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,661 Views)

Here is a simple example of building your waveform. Say I want to show 1 day's worth of data, with data taken every 1 minute.

t0: current time minus 1 day in seconds

dt: 60 seconds

y: array of (24*60) data points.

On the graph, right click >> ignore time stamp (uncheck). Right click >> properties >> display format >> x-axis >> absolute time.

snippet.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,633 Views)

thanks for your kind reply Sir, 
i know this method Sir but i want date and time setting in control simulation loop as i attached, because their you cant use FOR loop and so data came in integer form and not in array form,,, so for that i need date and time setting... simply if you solve my example that i attached than i will b very very thankful sir,,, thanks again 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,610 Views)

Hey shami_jadoon,

It looks like you are trying to modify the date and time on your waveform chart. I see that your default date on the chart is 1/1/1904. Take a look at this article,  Display Time and Date on a Graph or Chart in LabVIEW, and see if this addresses your issue.

Thanks,

Jacob C.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,598 Views)