LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two current input one can display while another cannot

Good evening everyone!

Our group is uing NI 9227 to get current from our circuit. But from the two indicators in front panel, as both of our two switches open, one can display current while another just shows 0.00....

But when I run circuit 2 independently in a new VI, it can display current normally...

Could anyone tell me why and how can I solve this problem??

Thanks so lot!!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,642 Views)

You could start by showing us your code.  Impossibly to troubleshoot otherwise.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,633 Views)

Here is our VI.

Sorry it's so massy....

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,629 Views)

does anyone can help???

thank you all!!!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,589 Views)

@AmeHyesung wrote:

does anyone can help???

thank you all!!!

• Use words not letters "NEED hlp Plz R U labview xpert?"  Use full English sentences.  If you have trouble with this please refer back to speaking in your native language, or go back and take English class.

Source

The VI you posted is quite messy and plenty of places for improvement but I am not convinced that this is the source of the problem.  Why are you setting up your DAQ Assistance to be continuous sampling at 100 samples at 100Hz, but then you convert from the DDT to a single sample?  If you really want a single sample then take a single sample.  I'd also suggest not using the DAQ assistant because it can hide issues like this by using DDT.  Still this should prevent you from seeing the right data.

It looks like you have current going into AI0 and AI3 of your device, are you sure this wiring is correct?

With a DMM can you confirm the correct readings going into the DAQ card?

Also you mention running a separate VI and having it work.  I don't know how this is possible because one program will lock the current measuring device and not allow that resource to be used anywhere else.  You should be generating errors.  Which a simple error handler should show you.  You should probably add that after the while loop stops.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,550 Views)