LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tcpip

slt

just j ai besoin de savoir comment je peux envoyer et recevoire des donneé entre un vi et une autre machine (qu'elle est bien identifie par une adresse ip )?

la machine c'est une carte picdem.net ( c'est une carte de supervision a distance ) ?

j'ai bien fais un essai  j'ai fais ce vi qui juste peut lire une donneé et il l affiche

j'ai besoin de votre aide et merci beaucoup 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,849 Views)

English translation (c/o Google):

I've just need to know how I can send and receive data between vi and another machine (it is identified by an IP address)?

the machine is a map picdem.net (it has a remote management adapter)?

I'm doing well I'm doing a test vi that just reads some data and it shows the

For some reason the translator stopped there. Must have been a coffee break.

To Poster: Please take a look at the TCP/IP examples that ship with LabVIEW. Look at the "Simple Data Client" and Simple Data Server" examples.

Google translate:

S'il vous plaît jeter un oeil à la TCP exemples / IP qui sont fournis avec LabVIEW. Regardez le "Simple données sur les clients» et Simple Data Server "exemples.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,833 Views)

I saw the examples "Simple Data Client" and "Simple Data server" but I think it's a little different than what I want, both vi connects them but me I need a vi connects with my card (PICDEM.net). My real problem that I am willing to send and receive data between the card and my VI through the Ethernet?

tahnk you dor help

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,825 Views)
TCP/IP is a connection-based protocol. Does the card accept connection requests, or does it make a request and you need to have a TCP/IP listener running. Once the connection is made you need to know what the communication/messaging protocol is. Do you not have documentation for the card?
Message 4 of 5
(2,806 Views)

thank you for your reply, I have the documentation of my card is that with this documentation I can find the protocol communication / messaging? and I think the card accepts connection requests

ty  for your helping

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,790 Views)