LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slider step

hi,

I was wondering if in a very simple array it was possible to change the slider step, when the slider is attached to the array, and keep the increment of 1 of the index. I am displaying very large arrays with sliders attached, but i haven't found where to change the increment of it. Do property nodes  (max, min, increment) exist for sliders and index of the arrays ?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,606 Views)

christophe69000 wrote:

...and keep the increment of 1 of the index.

If you want to keep the increment at 1, you don't need to do anything. The index will shift by 1 of you click at the end arrows of the slider. (It will shift by one page, if you click on the slider background).

For more detailed customization, you can do your own scrollbars and change the index accordingly, e.g. using events. You could even wrap the entire collection into an xcontrol.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,593 Views)
I meant to have different increments whether i click on arrows or on the slider background e.g if you have a 2D array of 320x240, customize the step of the horizontal and the vertical sliders to 25 and 50 (for the background), and still have an increment of 1 if we click on the arrows.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,584 Views)