LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

send velocity to robotic starter kit's motors

Hi everybody,

I have a labview project which someone else wrote and I need to make it work. In the project I connect to 3 robotic starter kits and want to send velocity command. The velocity is calculated and inserted into a shared variable (in file platooning_v6, attached) and the reading from that variable and writing to the robots' motors is in a different files, under each robot (called main_robot_1 for example, attached). when I run the platooning file in a debug mode, I dont see that main_robot_1 runs and thus don't understand if and how the motors get the velocity. Can someone help and explain? 

Thanks alot!

Orit

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,758 Views)

Have you done a Web search for LabVIEW Robotics?  I found "Getting Started with NI LabVIEW Robotics" and other resources that might help you.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,736 Views)

Yes, unfortunately I didn't find an answer.

Actually my question is not specifically about the robotics rather than whether or not I use correctly the shared variable in my project

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,724 Views)

Thank you for clarifying your question.  As it involves a Real-Time Project, we could understand it better if you attached the entire Project.  To do this, compress the folder containing the Project file (.lvproj) and its associated VIs, and attach the resulting .zip file.

You might also ask in a LabVIEW Robotics Forum (if there is one ...).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,720 Views)