LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg:string control

Dear team

I am new  to labview. I am updating a string value using Boolean button (Ok & Stop button). Now I want to update string value it to string indicator using event structure. Here with attached the VI for your reference.

String value is not updating with string indicator. kindly check the code and revert me.

Regards

mohan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,502 Views)

Try this but try to learn Basic LabVIEW, I just provided a workaround in the same code.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,466 Views)

thanks. but can you send me the file in 2014 version

regards

mohan

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,451 Views)

Check this

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,443 Views)

thanks its working but how to avoid continuous updating in the string .I want to update the string only one time.

regards

mohan

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,407 Views)

Thanks its working but how to avoid continuous updating in the string .I want to update the string only one time.

Regards

Mohan

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,405 Views)

What a holy mess… 😄

See the attachment…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 7 of 7
(2,392 Views)