From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"The evaluation period for some of your software can be extended..."

Installed LabVIEW 2012 for which we have a license. Apparently it installed Application Builder without my knowledge or consent. Now, -everytime- I try to launch LabVIEW I get an annoying dialog, "The evaluation period for some of your software can be extended.  Would you like to extend the evaluation periods now?" Only if you will let me get my work done and quit bothering me with advertisements...

How do I get rid of this "evaluation" software that I did not install and do not want?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,110 Views)

add/remove programs or hit that little check box on the Eval advertisment window that says do not show me the ad aagain.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,106 Views)

No such thing in Add/Remove Programs.

I did find a checkbox on the main window that says, "Do not show this window at startup". That works

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,098 Views)

There should be a generic national instruments entry in the add/remove programs list.  "Uninstall" this and you will get a window with all the NI software listed.  Select what you want to delete and proceed from there.  

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,080 Views)

Apparently you have to check the "Do not ever show this dialoag again" box under every possible scenario. The dialog no longer appears when I select from the Start menu.  But I just doubled clicked a VI file and the dialog popped up again...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,048 Views)