LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to connect these wires

hi

i want to connect this buffer but i couldnt find the compatible conversion, any have idea ho could i join them. plz have a look on attach image

looking forward for suggestions 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,722 Views)
The XY Chart Buffer VI accepts either a cluster of 2 scalar values, or an array of cluster, with each cluster containing 2 scalars. You are creating a cluster with 1 scalar and an array of values. Thus, your wire is broken. You seem to be acquiring data, and your data is an array of DBLs. In order to feed this into the XY Chart Buffer you have to mate each value in your measurement array with a corresponding X value, and these 2 lucky folks go into a cluster and live happily ever after.
Message 2 of 6
(2,700 Views)

smercurio_fc wrote:
 In order to feed this into the XY Chart Buffer you have to mate each value in your measurement array with a corresponding X value, and these 2 lucky folks go into a cluster and live happily ever after.

LOLOLOL

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,678 Views)
Glad I was able to brighten your day. Smiley Wink Did you get your VI fixed?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,656 Views)

hi smercurio

i have tryed but i think i am doing some mistake can u please have a look on my vi. and also guide me one more essue that i want to aquire two analog signals so should i have to use

two xy buffers or one can handle both waveforms, i need to show both of them in one xy graph after buffering

thanks

regards

hussain
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,635 Views)
Well, it would help if you were actually using an XY Graph. You're not. You have a Waveform Graph on your front panel, which is a different beast. There are 3 types of graphs/charts: Waveform Chart, Waveform Graph, and XY Graph. Please read the Help file as this explains the differences between these. Also open the Example Finder (Help -> Find Examples) and search for "graphs". You will find tons of examples, including ones that have DAQ in them that do continuous acquisition, which is what you are doing. I'm sure one of the examples will do pretty much what you're trying to do. (Hint, hint)
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,599 Views)