cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple input labview 7.1

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi there,

I am new in labveiw, but i tried to make some programm to open  multiple data file in single graph screen, but it is not working.

what i want to do..in each text file there is Amplitude and phase value. i want to compare minimum 4 text file in one screen. 

i also want to substract two data files and see the difference between various taxt file. 

can any body help me in that it will be great help

thanx in advance

raj

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,827 Views)

Hi raj,

you can use the "read from spreadsheet file" function to read your data. Then use the index array function to read both sub arrays with your values to work with it.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,814 Views)

Hi raj,

see the attached picture, please. It shows an example of what i meant.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,811 Views)

Hi Mike,

Thanx for reply. 

i have created program as you send me in picture, but somehow i am not able to run it, can you please check it

Thanks in advance

raj

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,792 Views)

Hi mike,

I got solution but i want to see 5 or 6 text file at a time on a singel screen, and each file hase minimum two data (amplitude, phase..etc)

how can i do that with this?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,791 Views)

Sorry previously it was wrong one,

This is correct one...how i can see 5 text file at a time one one screen on the same scale? because i need it to compare all the data, please give me solution.

Thanx in advance

raj

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,789 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author rajaryan1984

Hi raj,

something like in the attached example should work for you. It's an example where all your file are in one folder.

Hope it helps.

Mike

Message 7 of 7
(2,776 Views)