LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

move LEDs and buttons

Best regards to the entire community!

I am currently in a file in LabVIEW for the following:

• Make 2 forklifts carry(buttons) 10 metal containers (LEDs) right side, right side, on a Y type road, that is, as they say at that moment, only one of the forklifts. .

This are my questions:

- Is there any way that the movement of the sea button continues? That is, it has not worked.

- Is there any way to know in what position is the forklift?

- How can I do to drag one of the "loads(LEDs)" and release it in the desired place?

Thank you in advance for your response,

PD: Attachment labVIEW v14 32b

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,080 Views)

Hi WILSTi,

Is there any way that the movement of the sea button continues? That is, it has not worked.

There is no "sea" button nor do I see any "movement" for any button.

Can you explain which of your buttons you are talking about?

Is there any way to know in what position is the forklift?

The forklift ("carro 1/2") are moved using those "Position" property nodes. The information you are asking about is in the wire to those property nodes!

How can I do to drag one of the "loads(LEDs)" and release it in the desired place?

By also using  "Position" property nodes of those LED indicators!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,070 Views)

@GerdW  ha escrito:

Hi WILSTi,

Is there any way that the movement of the sea button continues? That is, it has not worked.

Can you explain which of your buttons you are talking about?

Is there any way to know in what position is the forklift?

The forklift ("carro 1/2") are moved using those "Position" property nodes. The information you are asking about is in the wire to those property nodes!

How can I do to drag one of the "loads(LEDs)" and release it in the desired place?

By also using  "Position" property nodes of those LED indicators!

Hello GerdW,

What I wanted to say is that what I want to do is that the forklifts (which are modified buttons) move linearly, not as they do at the moment they disappear in one position to appear in the other.

Can you explain what buttons you are talking about?

A: Sorry, it was a typographical error, there is no "sea" button. The only buttons I have are the positions, the forklifts (which are buttons modified in appearance)

Thanks for your answer!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,061 Views)

Hi WILSTi,

I want to do is that the forklifts (which are modified buttons) move linearly, not as they do at the moment they disappear in one position to appear in the other.

Then you need to move them "smoothly" instead of letting them jump to certain positions!

Using a Ramp function with a loop (with some timing in the loop) will simplify that…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,059 Views)