Our online shopping is experiencing intermittent service disruptions.

Support teams are actively working on the resolution.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview lose 2D Cartesion Coordinate rotation(Array).vi

When I start the xxx.exe,then it will show a window as follow ,and I choose  “bündig_calc_polygon_final.vi

2.jpg

After that  it will show the second  window

3.jpg

But we can’t find the 2D Cartesion Coordinate rotation(Array).vi. So we try all the .vi document(which is shown in the window).That does not work.

At the second  window, when I choose different .vi document, after I klick the “List Errors button, it will show different error.

5.jpg4.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,784 Views)

Hi neil,

first problem: your EXE should NEVER search for some VIs outside of its own. It is already a failure to do so…

Second problem: you seem to use a CHINESE (?, atleast some Asian chars) OS version with an executable searching for a VI with a GERMAN name. This can lead to problems like yours as can be seen in that error message: it fails to show the correct VI name. (NEVER use any non-English chars in filenames with LabVIEW to avoid such problems…)

Third problem: that EXE is searching for a VI from vi.lib, which is NI stuff. It is a failure to search for that VI (should not happen with an EXE) and it could be a problem of not installing the proper toolkits with your LabVIEW installation…

Solution:

Ask for a new EXE - using NO "non-english" chars in the VI names.

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,766 Views)