LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to write an analog clock program

I already have some of it written, however i need some additional help with it. This program isnt that important since i just wanted to see if it could be done.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,501 Views)
Hi Mburney,
Your program should be as the attachment(minutes divide 5).
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,499 Views)
Thank you for your help. This works much better than the first one i tried to do. I have dl'ed the modified clock and altered it one more time to include the seconds and also a string display. This works verry good and will prove to be a good time keeper. 🐵

Thanks again
MBurney
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,500 Views)
Sorry, but I wasn't able to understand how did you build this project. How did you make hands on knob? How did you change a knob so much. Can anybody explain?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,448 Views)
Hi Tva !

There is little chance that you could get help from people taht disappeared from the LV forum in 2002 !

Modifying a control/indicator is not that difficult : Here, a simple gauge control was used. A right click on the control gives access to some possible modifications, such as adding a needle, or changing the scale display (add minor scale ticks). Then you can rotate the scale position : just fly the mouse pointer over the scale and you will see that it changes for a circular arrow. Click and you will be able to move the scale.
Deeper modifications can be achieved by editing the control : select, then go to menu Edit>Customize control...
refer to the LV help to get more infos.

CC
Chilly Charly    (aka CC)

E-List Master - Kudos glutton - Press the yellow button on the left...

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,434 Views)
Here's another version I wrote a while back (7.0).
I chose not to add needles because they all look the same, so I made the background of 2 controls transparent and made them the M and S hands.