LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to implement weather system

Greetings

I'm super new and I'm looking for a way to implement weather sensors if any one has any neat ideas on how to do this. So far I have a simple ciruit that connects a random gen funct. with an indicator but the problem with this is that my wave chart is chopy and bounces around a lot. Is there a way I can take my output and plug it back into my input for smoother results? I have a wire connection problem when I try doing this.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,706 Views)

break406 wrote: Is there a way I can take my output and plug it back into my input for smoother results? I have a wire connection problem when I try doing this.

Try a Feedback Node or a Shift Register.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,702 Views)

Maybe you can give me a little education on these. I have been reading the help dialog but I am still haveing a wire connection problem

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,694 Views)

Can you share the code you have so far?  That will give us an understanding of where you are.

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,689 Views)

He is my code

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,662 Views)

Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,630 Views)

What exactly do you want done with the feedback?

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,627 Views)

I'll keep working on that one but maybe you can help me with something else. Is there a way I can get the oput from the weather sensor into another VI?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,616 Views)

You wanted to average?...

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,611 Views)