LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i stop my normal code when the event structer code is running for a traffic light

Solved!
Go to solution

hello, i have a traffic light and i wanted to add a pedestrian walk to it , i added a event structer to turn the lights to red and the walk to green but , the normal traffic light code run with the event code so how do i stop the normal code when i press the button. please reply fast its a project

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17
(3,642 Views)

I WANT TO ADD a count down on my traffic light for the green and red lights can anyone help me with that? 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(3,637 Views)

hi my friend what do you need exacte ? where are you from 

CLA
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17
(3,564 Views)

from the middle east(B), anyway, as you can see , I added a pedestrian walk to my code using the event structure and when I press the button the event structure code run but my normal traffic light code runs too at the same time, so i want to pause my normal code when i press the event button and when the event finish i want it to resume from where it stopped, or if u have any other suggestion am hearing you

and i want to add a countdown timer for my red lights and pedestrian walks light but i dont kno how

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17
(3,559 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author badooro

check if this as you need

CLA
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17
(3,539 Views)

so when I press the button it should finish with false first then do true ya thank you it's good, but the timer isn't I wanted a countdown timer is it possible to do it in Labview?
like a timer until the traffic light changes from red to green or green to red, for each traffic light??

but again thank you so much for the help

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17
(3,519 Views)

you are welcome , just make this as soultion as this is recorded in myfile thanks

CLA
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17
(3,470 Views)

i did but do u have any idea about the countdown?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17
(3,453 Views)

@badooro wrote:

i did but do u have any idea about the countdown?

This feels like homework to me.  Even if it isn't, maybe it will be a learning experience to do that part yourself...

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17
(3,444 Views)

can you please help me with the code, due date is 2moro and I have no clue how to do it I tried and tried but I have no experience in LabVIEW just super basic stuff 

please sir you might be my last hope

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(3,441 Views)